- rich in bio-available Sulphur and B Group Vitamins
- supports the body's natural resistance to parasites
- supports respiratory health
- Garlic Powder (food grade, dehydrated)
- 1 to 2 x 15 ml scoops per day
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 15ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Small/Medium: ¼ to ½ teaspoon per day Large/50+ Kg: 1 level teaspoon per day
- Some owners give Garlic every day, others every other day or for five days per week, whichever suits you best
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Garlic (Allium sativum) is known as one of the ‘plague herbs' and was one of the ingredients in ‘thieves' vinegar'. This was a concoction used by the poor press-ganged into burying victims of the ‘Black Death' to help protect themselves from the plague!
Unti the advent of Penicillin in the 1940's, it was used extensively by doctors in both the first and second World Wars.