MULTI-FLEX - For Equines
Formulated to support:
Supple Joints & Healthy Circulation
The body's normal healthy response to inflammation
Connective Tissues, Tendons & Ligaments
Soft Tissue Health & Function
Optimum Mobility & General Comfort
Horses & Ponies prone to Founder
- Product Facts:
- Active Ingredients per 50 ml scoop (provided)
- A Proprietary Formula containing:
- Devils Claw Root
- Hawthorn Flowering Tops
- Meadowsweet Herb
- Milk Thistle Seed
- Nettle Leaf
- Cleaver Herb
- Celery Seed
- Dandelion Root
Inactive Ingredients: Nil
Active & Inactive Ingredients:= 100% of the product ingredients
Directions for Use:
- We recommend introducing the product gradually over a period of 5 - 7 days. If possible divide the recommended daily quantity between 2 administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions can be found on the side panel of the bag.
- Please allow 4 weeks for benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals, so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Owners of larger horses may find the liquid version of this product, Multi-Flex Gold more economical.
- If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your Veterinarian immediately.
- Safe use in pregnant animals, or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: email@example.com
This is the very first formulation our herbalist, Hilary Self, ever made.
At the time, the mobility of her husband's horse Ryan was deteriorating and their vet had suggested using medication. As the horse was relatively young, Hilary and Tony were very reluctant to use the medication because of its possible long-term side effects. Luckily Hilary was able to use her knowledge of herbs to formulate a mix that he could safely be given every day. She selected a variety of herbs all known for their ability to support and maintain circulation, joints, and muscles, thus ensuring optimum mobility.
One of the herbs included in Reflex is Devils Claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), a plant found predominantly in the Kalahari desert of East Africa.
These testimonials are for informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for expert veterinary care. Testimonials are written by actual customers and represent their own observations. They are not edited. These observations are not guaranteed, are not medically substantiated, and may not be typical for other animals.
I have been using Multi Flex herbs now on my 25yr old Anglo Arab for several years. Every time the vet comes out to him, she can't believe how well he looks! I put this down to the Multi Flex as he is still very sprightly, despite having other health concerns. I am a big believer in these herbs, and he will remain on Multiflex as long as he lives. The customer service is also second to none, and full of good advice when you need it.
- Jacky Howell, 22/07/2020
My vet was really excited about Multi Flex when she checked my horse this morning. He is 19 and looking and moving like a 9 year old. And even my mini shetland, 32 years, is doing better since he is getting the Multi Flex too. Thank you for this wonderfull product!
- Truus Snelleman, 27/09/2017
I have been using MultiFlex for many years with my senior equines, both the liquid and the mixed herbs, with good results. My friends find it quite palatable and I appreciate that it stores well and is not dusty. Sam, at 27, continues to be functionally mobile.
- Joy Fowler, 24/01/2017
MultiFlex!!! What an amazing product, I have been buying this for some time now, it really works for my horse who needs support with his joints and mobility. He is now moving freely and is far more comfortable. Love it Ali Stevenson
- Ali Stevenson, 12/04/2016