EQUIMMUNE for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- a horse's immune response throughout the year
- horses who are a little below par
- horses with troublesome lumps and bumps : use alongside our VireX Cream
- Echinacea purpurea root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Burdock root
- Rosehip shells
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Echinacea species are becoming more and more popular for use as garden flowers in herbaceous borders. They come in a variety of fantastic colours, are easy to grow and flower year after year.