CLEAVERS & MARIGOLD:
- regarded as 'sister’ herbs specific for supporting a horse's lymphatic and glandular systems
- recommended for stabled horses or when turn out is restricted and legs may become filled
- use in conjunction with stable bandages
- Cleaver herb (Galium aparine)
- Marigold/Calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis)
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com