INSU-LITE is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses and ponies that appear to live on 'fresh air'
- those who struggle to maintain normal, healthy bodyweight
- natural blood glucose levels
- normal circulating hormone levels such as insulin
- normal uptake of glucose by cells
Insu-Lite is a dry supplement containing herbs such as psyllium, garlic and ginger, each carefully chosen to help those classed as 'good doers'. In the wild horses and most particularly, ponies, thrive on sparse grazing where they had to cover a considerable distance each day to find it and their metabolism evolved with this lifestyle. Nowadays, grazing is often too rich, there is a vast array of feeds available, plus an endless supply of rugs which many owners use all year. As such we are now seeing more horses and ponies carrying too much condition which can cause serious problems. Our Insu-Lite should be used in conjunction with an appropriate diet and exercise programme which your veterinarian can advise on.
- Psyllium Husks
- We recommend splitting the daily amount between two administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthichokes are traditionally served as an appetiser or hors d'oeuvre, this is because they encourage the production of digestive juices, thereby, preparing the stomach for the meal to come!