Milk Thistle Plus for equines is formulated to support:
- Normal Healthy Liver Health and Function
- Normal Healthy Kidney Health & Function
- Ideal for use when Horses are changing diet or pasture
- Recommended for use in conjunction with your horses' regular worming program
Active Ingredients per 50 ml scoop (provided)
A Proprietary Formula containing:
Milk Thistle Seed
Inactive Ingredients: Nil
Active & Inactive Ingredients: = 100% of the product ingredients.
Directions for Use:
- Administer orally
- We recommend introducing the product gradually over a period of 5 - 7 days.
- If possible divide the recommended daily quantity between 2 administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions can be found on the side panel of the bag.
- Please allow 4 weeks for benefits to be seen. Horses & ponies are individuals, so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your Veterinarian immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals, or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If you have any queries about using this product, please contact our Helpline (Toll-free) 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Burdocks popular names is Beggars Buttons, this is because the fruiting seed heads of the plant are so prickly and clingy they can be used to fasten two pieces of cloth together. It is said that the inventor of Velcro got the idea from the Burdock seed heads!
These testimonials are for informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for expert veterinary care. Testimonials are written by actual customers and represent their own observations. They are not edited. These observations are not guaranteed, are not medically substantiated, and may not be typical for other animals.
I put my gelding on this, after having a blood test for his kidney function. I had him re-tested a month later and it was normal. I would recommend this product.
- Jenn, 08/06/2020