Easy Mare PLUS has been formulated to maintain:
Competition mares & stallions
- Liquid herbal supplement which is more concentrated than Easy Mare Gold and lasts a similar length of time.
- The concentrated formulation also means that Easy Mare Plus is rapidly absorbed
- Pure plant tinctures
- 1.05pt bottle - easy to hold for smaller hands and handy for travelling
The PLUS products were formulated in accordance with the FEI's initiative for Clean Sport. We carefully monitor our PLUS range products to minimise the risk of contamination from naturally occurring prohibited substances found in feed, herbs, and other plants. Each batch of the final product is screened for FCSs (feed contaminant substances) & HSPSs ( so-called herbal NOPS) to test for the absence of these prohibited substances. For more information please refer to your sport's governing body or to the FEI Clean Sport website.
To see test results for the Easy Mare PLUS click on the relevant link:
Pure tinctures of:
- Vitex Agnus Castus (Chaste Tree)
- Cramp Bark
- Milk Thistle
- Lemon Balm
- Marshmallow Root
- Shake well before each use
- Add to feed, if possible split the daily quantity between two administrations.
- Full directions for use can be found on the back label
- For full absorption allow 3-5 days
- 330lbs - 440lbs (2.5ml)
- 442lbs - 660lbs (5ml)
- 662lbs - 1100lbs (7.5ml)
- 1102lbs - 1320lbs (10ml)
- 1322lbs & above (12.5ml)
Easy Mare PLUS has been independently tested free of common feed contaminants (FCS) and current naturally occurring herbal prohibited substances.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that our PLUS range is free from naturally occurring prohibited substances we would refer all riders/horse-owners to the FEI Clean Sport website & more importantly the following legislation:
“As per the FEI Equine Anti-Doping & Controlled Medication Regulations, Article 2, 2.1.1 “It is each Person Responsible’s personal duty to ensure that no Banned Substance is present
in the Horse’s body.”