K9 TIC X - 1ST CARE a pure liquid herbal supplement for dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Formulated with herbs selected to help support the liver, spleen, kidney and digestive health and urinary function, whilst helping maintain a strong and effective immune response to Tick bites
Pure tinctures of :
- Indian Echinacea
- Milk Thistle
- Couch Grass
- Pau d'arco
- St John's Wort
- Black Pepper
- Shake well before use
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce gradually building up to the full recommended amount over a period of 5 - 7 days
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
We recommend alternating between our two K9 Tic X supplements for long term use, switching every 1-2 months in order to ensure the dog's system is presented with a regularly changing herb profile.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you have any queries about using this product, please contact:
Toll-Free Helpline 1 855 261 1289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarsaparilla - Smilax officinalis is what is known as an 'adaptogen', these are plants / herbs that can help the body 'adapt' to strain or stress by stimulating and mobilising the body's own defence mechanisms.
These testimonials are for informational purposes only. The information is not a substitute for expert veterinary care. Testimonials are written by actual customers and represent their own observations. They are not edited. These observations are not guaranteed, are not medically substantiated, and may not be typical for other animals.