K9 TIC X - 1ST CARE a pure liquid herbal supplement for dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Formulated with herbs selected to help support the liver, spleen, kidney and digestive health and urinary function, whilst helping maintain a strong and effective immune response to Tick bites
Pure tinctures of :
- Indian Echinacea
- Milk Thistle
- Couch Grass
- Pau d'arco
- St John's Wort
- Black Pepper
- Shake well before use
- Administer orally on a daily basis, dividing the required amount between two administrations for best results
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce gradually building up to the full recommended amount over a period of 5 - 7 days
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- Dogs are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
We recommend alternating between our two K9 Tic X supplements for long term use, switching every 1-2 months in order to ensure the dog's system is presented with a regularly changing herb profile.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately.
If you have any queries about using this product, please contact:
Toll-Free Helpline 1 855 261 1289 or email: email@example.com
Sarsaparilla - Smilax officinalis is what is known as an 'adaptogen', these are plants / herbs that can help the body 'adapt' to strain or stress by stimulating and mobilising the body's own defence mechanisms.