FREEWAY is formulated to maintain and support:
- healthy and efficient airways
- a normal resistance to airborne irritants
- recommended for barn or stall kept horses, horses with restricted access to pasture, or those who are susceptible to airborne irritants such as dust, pollen and spores
Freeway is a dry supplement containing herbs such as eyebright and thyme to help maintain an efficient respiratory system. Its liquid equivalent, Freeway Gold is the same great formula but in liquid format. Recommended for " picky horses", faster absorption, and more economical for the bigger horse. Ideal for horses affected by seasonal allergens.
- Adminster orally, we advise splitting the recommended daily quantity between 2 administrations.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- All horses & ponies are individuals and often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your veterinarian immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline Toll-free 1 855 261 1289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liquorice has been used for both humans and animals for over 3,000 years. Its main active constituent glycyrrhizin is responsible for the sweet taste and is over fifty times sweeter than sugar! Up until the 1940's liquorice was cultivated extensively in the north of England, this accounts for the famous Pontefract Cakes, a soft coin shaped liquorice sweet that was named after the Yorkshire town where they were made.
- To make an Eyebright eye wash put approx 10g of Eyebright dried herb into a small saucepan with a lid, add 200ml of cold water, bring slowly to the boil and simmer gently for 3 to 4 minutes. Keeping the lid on the saucepan, remove from the heat, and leave to cool. Once cooled the liquid can be strained. To use, soak cotton pads in the eyebright 'tea' ., Don't waste the strained herb, this can be added to your horse's feed. Any unused wash can be kept in a closed jar and refrigerated for a 2- 3 days.