THRIVE & SHINE is formulated to maintain and support:
- healthy body condition whatever the season
- horses that are fussy or shy feeders
- older equines or poor doers especially during wintertime or when grazing is limited
- Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 and protein levels required by horses in a tasty, non-heating supplement
- Steamed Linseed meal
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fenugreek Trigonella foenum-graecum)
The latin name for fenugreek ‘foenum graecum' translates as ‘greek hay', this is because in the past the plant was used to add ‘nose' to inferior or poor quality hay. It is rich in oil, protein, and calcium, along with Vitamins A,B, and C, and has been used traditionally as a feed additive for both horses and cattle to tempt shy feeders and put condition on ‘poor doers'.