SEAWEED & ROSEHIP is formulated to maintain and support:
- dogs of all ages, providing a balanced blend of nutrients
- healthy coat colour and skin quality
Note: Dog owners could use the more granular Equine Hoof & Health supplement if they own several dogs of larger breeds, BUT do use a 2.5ml scoop instead of the Equine sized scoop contained in the Hoof & Health supplement. The more granular texture may make it unsuitable for small dogs.
- Seaweed Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Rosehips contain huge quantities of Vitamin C and the National Health Service used to provide families with free Rosehip syrup to ensure that children were getting their full daily quota! Vitamin C is excellent for supporting a strong immune system.