Raspberry leaves for horses are often used for mares during pregnancy and to help support tone and health of the uterus. It is recommended to use to help mares in foal during the last trimester. We sell straight raspberry leaves which can be added to the horses fee. See "How do I use it" for guidelines.
- Raspberry leaves (Rubus idaeus)
- Horses: 20 to 30 grams daily
- Add to feed on a daily basis, if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- Generally used during the last trimester of pregnancy and for 2 weeks following the birth
- Allow up to one month for benefits to be seen
*please note: we do not include feeding instructions on the packaging or include a scoop in the bag or tub. This is due to the consistency of straight herbs eg roots are more dense than leaves or flowers, and they can be given to a variety of species. For further research on using straight herbs for animals there are some good books available including Hilary Self's "A Modern Horse Herbal".If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com