CUSH X is formulated to maintain and support:
- pituitary health and endocrine balance
- metabolic function
- normal coat shedding and temperature control
- balanced hormone levels
- a healthy circulation
- kidney and urinary function
- normal energy levels
The feedback we get on this supplement from our UK , European and US customers is excellent, especially from those owners whose older horses and ponies struggle to shed their coats in Spring/Summer.
Please do contact email@example.com if you require more information about this range.
- Vitex Agnus Castus seed
- Goats Rue herb
- Bilberry fruit
- Artichoke leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Golden Rod herb
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Depending on the individual animal a lower maintenance amount may be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hilary Self, our Medical Herbalist/Co-Director, was required to undertake clinical studies as part of her BSc Degree Course in Herbal Medicine. Hilary took the opportunity to trial a single herb, Vitex Agnus Castus, commonly known as Chaste Tree Berry or Monks Pepper Seed, on a group of fifty elderly horses and ponies. In response to the findings of this trial and the in depth knowledge she gained, she then formulated the Cush X range.