RELEAF GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- joint and musculo-skeletal health
- horses prone to laminitis
Releaf Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing the herbs devils claw root, meadowsweet and white poplar. Ideal to keep handy in the tack room, Releaf Gold can be used both short term or for longer periods, although for horses our MultiFlex range might be more suitable. Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens)
- Meadowsweet herb (Filipendula ulmaria)
- White Poplar bark
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
- In 2005 the UK’s Veterinary Medicines Directorate ruled that White Willow (Salix alba) was medicinal by function at any level, and that therefore it could not be included in any product that did not hold a medicines’ licence. Needless to say horses can quite safely eat willow leaves and twigs from trees that grow in their fields, and of course they do. When our medical herbalist first formulated Hilton Releaf in 2001 she included White Willow tincture as one of the ingredients. Subsequent to the 2005 ruling she reformulated the product in order to comply with the new ruling. The praise for this product just keeps coming so as they say the 'Proof is in the Pudding!'