MULTIFLEX GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- supple joints and muscles
- a healthy circulatory system
- those prone to laminitis
- optimum mobility whatever the age
MultiFlex Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as devils claw root and nettle. It's dry equivalent, MultiFlex, was the very first supplement that Hilary Self, Medical Herbalist/Co-Director, formulated and together they are some of our biggest selling herbal supplements for horses and ponies. After initial use, you could go onto the dry MultiFlex (we do not suggest you give both together).
Owners might also like to consider our Releaf Gold occasionally alongside one of these supplements, when additional support is required.
MultiFlex can be given in conjunction with our Cush X range.
The MultiFlex range can be more appropriate in some cases than our Senior Horse range. Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
One of our topical products Ezee Arnica, TLC or Muscle Magic, would be ideal to use alongside this mobility supplement or our Phytobalm cream for minor wounds.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Devils Claw root, the Herbal Bute (not phenylbutazone)
- Hawthorn berries
- Meadowsweet herb
- Milk Thistle seed
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Celery seed
- Dandelion root
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
- Does MultiFlex contain animal by-products such as Glucosamine or Chondroitin which are made from animal derivatives? No, unlike many joint supplements that are made from animal by-products, none of our "Mobility range" or indeed any of our supplements contain any animal derived ingredients.
- This was the very first formulation our Medical Herbalist, Hilary Self, ever made. At the time the mobility of her husband's young horse, Ryan, was affected. Their vet suggested using medication, but as the horse was relatively young, Hilary and Tony were reluctant. Luckily Hilary was able to use her knowledge of herbs to formulate a supplement that he could safely be given every day. She selected a variety of herbs all known for their various abilities to support and maintain circulation, joints and muscles, helping optimum mobility.
- One of the herbs included is Devils Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens), a plant found predominantly in the Kalahari desert of East Africa and in more recent times, this plant has come to be known as the ‘herbal bute'.