- supports the nervous system : as an altenative consider our Equine Calm & Collected range or Canine Tranquility range
- digestive aid : as an alternative consider our Equine GastriX or Canine Digest Support.
- Chamomile flowers (Matricaria recutita)
- Horses: 10 to 15 grams daily
- Add to feed on a daily basis, if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- Allow up to one month for benefits to be seen
*please note: we do not include feeding instructions on the packaging or include a scoop in the bag or tub. This is due to the consistency of straight herbs eg roots are more dense than leaves or flowers, and they can be given to a variety of species. For further research on using straight herbs for animals there are some good books available including Hilary Self's "A Modern Horse Herbal".
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com