EQUIMMUNE GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- a horse's immune response throughout the year
- horses who are a little below par
- horses with troublesome lumps and bumps : use alongside our VireX Cream
Equimmune Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as echinacea and rosehips to help maintain the immune system. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent Equimmune (we do not suggest you give both together). If you find your horse is a little under par or prone to repeated infections, then consider the Equimmune range. Can be used in conjunction with our VireX Cream.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Echinacea purpurea root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Burdock root
- Rosehip shells
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org