EASY MARE for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- a balanced hormonal system
- a calm and steady outlook
- young mares finding their seasons uncomfortable
- 'riggy' or unwanted gelding behaviour
For more general support of anxious behavior try our Calm & Collected range instead.
- Vitex agnus castus seed (aka Monks Pepper seed & Chasteberry seed)
- Valerian root
- Milk Thistle seed
- Chamomile flowers
- Cramp Bark
- Vervain herb
- Yarrow herb
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
- One of the ingredients in this mix is a herb called Vitex agnus castus which is the seed from a Mediterranean shrub that looks exactly like a small grey/black peppercorn. This description accounts for its other names - Chaste Tree Berry or Monk's Pepper and the herb acquired this name in Medieval times when it was used in the monasteries to reduce libido in the young amorous novices!