MUD DEFENDER is formulated to maintain and support:
- a natural resistance to mud-dwelling bacteria (field trialled over the winter of 2013/2014 in the UK, France & the USA with great success)
- supply the Essential Fatty Acids Omega 3 & 6 required to support the skin's epidermal layers integrity, strength and condition
- the amino acids required for Keratin production that forms the first line of defence in skin and hair
- the Zinc and Vitamin B requirements to help synthesise Keratin production
- the body's overall immune response
- cell renewal and regrowth of skin and hair
- healthy skin and coat condition
- Cooked Linseed meal
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula flowers
- Echinacea root
- Liquorice root
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
We include Steamed Linseed in both our Mud Defender and Bye Bye Itch supplements. This palatable plant is a rich source of the Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3 & 6, that when fed can help support the skin's integrity, strength, condition and resistance to both mud dwelling bacteria and seasonal allergens.