INSU-LITE is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses and ponies that appear to live on 'fresh air'
- those who struggle to maintain normal, healthy bodyweight
- natural blood glucose levels
- normal circulating hormone levels such as insulin
- normal uptake of glucose by cells
Insu-Lite is a dry supplement containing herbs such as psyllium, garlic and ginger, each carefully chosen to help those classed as "good doers". Ponies especially developed to thrive on sparce grazing where they had to cover a considerable distance each day to find it. Nowadays, grazing is often too rich, there is a vast array of feeds available plus rugs to keep our natives warm. As such, we are now seeing more horses and ponies carrying too much condition which can cause serious problems. Our Insu-Lite is best used in conjunction with an appropriate diet and exercise programme, which your vet could advise on.
- Psyllium Husks
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arthichokes are traditionally served as an appetiser or hors d'oeuvre, this is because they encourage the production of digestive juices, thereby, preparing the stomach for the meal to come!