HOOF & HEALTH for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses with its balanced blend of vital nutrients
- healthy hoof growth
- deep coat colour and coat and skin quality
- all-round optimum health
- young horses in their development
Hoof & Health combines seaweeds and rosehips and is rich in minerals, in particular copper and zinc to support weak, cracked hooves, as well as iodine, sulphur, iron, calcium,magnesium and selenium plus amino acids Lysine and Methionine. These are combined with vitamins such as beta carotene, B1, B2, B12, C, D and E and pure biotin*. Research has confirmed that good nutrition plays a major role in the development of both strong healthy hooves as well as general overall health. Do remember, good hoof growth is gradual and does take time, so ask your farrier if he has seen improvement.
*Hoof and Health provides 30mg of biotin per serving (assuming a serving of 2 x 15ml scoops daily)
- the most natural way to give your horse a treat
- our fantastically tasty Herballs are completely free from molasses, artificial sugar and flavourings
- suitable for horses or ponies prone to Laminitis
Ingredients of Hoof & Health:
- Deep Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rosehip shells (Rosa canina)
- Calcified Seaweed
- Pure Biotin
Ingredients of Herballs:
- Mint herb
- Oregano herb
- Rosemary herb
- Wheat Flour
Hoof & Health:
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 15ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- As a treat to reward good behaviour or whilst doing 'stretching' exercises
- Great for horses and ponies that are difficult to catch or load
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis