DIY dog dental treats!
The perfect healthy treats for your four-legged friends!
- 220g rice flour
- 1 tablespoon diatomaceous earth
- 1 tablespoon Hilton Herbs mint
- 35 g Seaweed & Rosehip supplement
- 4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 220ml salt free chicken broth
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: rice flour, diatomaceous earth, mint and Seaweed & Rosehip.
- Then add the coconut (or vegetable) oil, chicken broth and the egg and knead into a dough (Add more flour / water if necessary).
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for an hour.
- Lightly dust your work surface with some flour and roll the dough out to a thickness of 5 to 8mm and cut out with a cookie cutter.
- Place the treats onto a baking tray which has been lined with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Once baked, let the treats cool on a wire rack and set aside in an airtight container.
- Keep for up to 1 week in the fridge or 1 month in the freezer.