Tasty and simple peanut butter and carrot dog biscuit recipe!
The Great British ‘Bark’ Off!
If you are a fan of The Great British Bake Off, then you would know that the new series started on Tuesday night! It kicked off with Biscuit week, so we thought why not jump on the bandwagon and bake some delicious biscuits for our four-legged, furry friends.
Peanut Butter and Carrot Dog Biscuits:
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¼ of a cup of no added salt or sugar peanut butter
- 1 carrot - grated
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 egg white (for glazing)
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and turn out onto a floured surface. Knead for a few minutes until fully combined and roll out to 1 centimetre thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cute the dough and keep rolling out until all the dough is used.
- Place on a line baking tray, brush with egg white and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool fully and store in an airtight jar.
Recipe source: Tastemade