Specially priced DUO of a 2Kg Bag of Bye Bye Itch Supplement and a 250ml bottle of Bye Bye Itch Lotion
Bye Bye Itch Supplement is designed to be fed to horses and ponies in the months prior to and throughout the 'itching' season. It can be given at a reduced rate through the winter months to give additional support. Use in conjunction with our Bye Bye Itch Lotion for optimum results.
This range was extensively trialled in the UK where 93% of the trial participants reported that feeding Bye Bye Itch had significantly helped their horse or pony.
- Cooked Flaxseed
- Brewers Yeast
- Vegetable charcoal
- Diatomaceous earth
- Coconut oil
- Aloe Vera
- Rosemary essential oil
- Lemon Grass essential oil
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Apply once or twice a day to any affected area of the horse or pony's body including mane, tail and belly
- Massage in well
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Essential Fatty Acids ( EFA’s) are termed 'essential' because they are essential components of cell membranes and can only be obtained through the diet, the body cannot make them. EFA’s are found in two distinct families' - Omega 3’s are found in Linseeds / Flax seeds, soya beans, and oily fish (sardines, salmon etc.). Omega 6’s are found in nuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
Flax/ Linseed also contains - phytoestrogens, flavonoids, a complex array of amino acids and micronutrients such as Thiamine ( Vit B1), Riboflavin ( Vit B2), Niacin ( Vit B3), Pantothenic acid ( B5), Vitamin B6, Vit C, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Zinc.