Canine Coat and Skin Duo
Top Coat 125g + Phytobalm 100g
CANINE COAT AND SKIN DUO allows you to say 15% on two of our bestsellers in our Canine Coat & Skin range for dogs.
What is included:
- 125g Canine Top Coat Tub
- 100g Phytobalm
TOP COAT for dogs is formulated to maintain and support:
- healthy coat and skin
- natural resistance to seasonal allergens
Top Coat is a fine cut dry supplement containing herbs such as marigold and nettle to help keep your dog's coat and skin in prime condition all year round.
- is a soothing cream for minor wounds and skin irritations
- has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- encourages healthy hair re-growth
- can be used on dogs and cats
Phytobalm can be used on many animals and it is often called our "magic cream" by customers. It comes in a shea butter base with herbal tinctures and oils including calendula and hypericum. It is ideal to use on clean minor wounds, cuts or abrasions.
Top Coat Ingredients
- Calendula (Marigold) flowers
- Chamomile flowers
- Nettle leaf
- Cleaver herb
- Burdock root
- Dandelion root
- Shea Butter
- Calendula oil and plant extract
- Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) essential oil
- Hypericum (St John’s Wort) oil and tincture
Phytobalm contains only natural preservatives and does not contain any parabens petrolium based preservative.
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- A 2.5 ml scoop is included in the tub and full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
- Apply topically to clean minor wounds and abrasions.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com