Mud Defender Duo
Special 2Kg Bag & 250ml Lotion
Ingredients Mud Defender:
- Cooked Linseed meal
- Brewers Yeast
- Kelp (Ascosophyllum nodosum)
- Calendula flowers
- Echinacea root
- Liquorice root
Contains Mud Defender:
- Aloe Vera gel
- Coconut oil
- Propolis infused oil & tincture
- Goldenseal & Calendula tinctures
- Calendula & Hypericum infused oil
- Tea Tree & Rosemary essential oils
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
- Mud Defender Lotion can be used on any area of the body.
- Use at the first sign of sore, damaged skin.
- Lightly brush off mud if dried, or wash area with cold water and gently pat dry.
- Apply to clean dry skin working in well and leaving a thin film of lotion on top of the skin.
- If skin is scabbed, apply the lotion over the top of the scabs and work in well.
- When the scabs soften, try to gently remove them and apply more lotion.
- The lotion should be applied to clean dry legs prior to turnout or stabling.
Mud Defender Lotion is safe to apply to broken, sore, scabbed skin and should not sting when applied. The lotion is not designed to be used as a barrier cream, but does contain oils that should help deter water penetration. As with any new product, we advise patch testing prior to general use if your horse has a sensitive skin.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
We include Steamed Linseed in both our Mud Defender and Bye Bye Itch supplements. This palatable plant is a rich source of the Essential Fatty Acids, Omega 3 & 6, that when fed can help support the skin's integrity, strength, condition and resistance to both mud dwelling bacteria and seasonal allergens.