Equimmune Gold & Virex Cream : The Immune Duo
Special Summer price *save 15%*
**1 Litre of Equimmune Gold plus 130g pot of Virex Cream : Special Price of this classic combination**
EQUIMMUNE GOLD for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- a horse's immune response throughout the year
- horses who are a little below par
- horses with troublesome lumps and bumps : use alongside our VireX Cream
Equimmune Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as echinacea and rosehips to help maintain the immune system. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent Equimmune (we do not suggest you give both together). If you find your horse is a little under par or prone to repeated infections, then consider the Equimmune range.
- is a soothing calendula based cream
- has cooling, drying, astringent witch hazel
- contains homeopathic "thuja" to support horses with lumps and bumps
- suitable for dogs
Ingredients Equimmune Gold:1:3 Tinctures of
- Echinacea purpurea root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Milk Thistle seed
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Burdock root
- Rosehip shells
Ingredients Virex Cream:
- Calendula cream
- Thuja aromatic water and decoction
- Calendula officinalis infused oil
- Almond oil
- Hypericum Oil
- Witch Hazel aromatic water
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
Virex Cream: Apply twice daily.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com