- normal digestion
- a healthy circulatory system
- supple joints and muscles
- liver and kidney function
Ageing is a natural process and today, our 'seniors' can maintain a good quaity of life well into their 30's with the help of veterainary care and appropriate feeding, farriery and dentistry. This supplement can be given alongside our Cush X range.
For some horses and ponies, our MultiFlex range might be more suitable due to its herbal formulation. Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
- Milk Thistle seed
- Celery seed
- Meadowsweet herb
- Hawthorn flowering tops
- Ginkgo leaf
- Chamomile flowers
- Rosemary herb
- Burdock root
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) & Burdock (Arctium lappa) wine has always been a firm favourite with the country folk. Using these two readily-available plants makes sense. Burdock is known to herbalists as the ‘power digger' of the herb world and is one of the best herbs for cleansing and detoxing the body. Dandelion roots are rich in vitamins and are excellent for helping support both liver and kidney function. Put these two herbs together and you not only have an inexpensive tasty drink, but also a great all-round tonic.