REST & RECOVER GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses on box rest or during initial turnout
- a calm and relaxed outlook
- a healthy digestive system
- an efficient circulatory system
- balanced lymphatic system
- veteran horses who become anxious or worried
Rest & Recover Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs including devils claw root, hawthorn and valerian. It is ideal for horses on enforced box rest or during initial turnout, helping to maintain a calm, relaxed outlook whilst they recover.
One of our topical products Ezee Arnica, TLC or Muscle Magic, would be ideal to use alongside this mobility supplement or our Phytobalm cream for minor wounds.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Devils Claw root (not phenylbutazone)
- Valerian root
- Meadowsweet herb
- Chamomile flowers
- Hawthorn berries
- Vervain herb
- Cleaver herb
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
This mix was originally called the ‘HM' mix, and like all our products it started life as a special mix for a customer. In this instance the customer had contacted us to say that she had been using our Multi Flex mix on her 21 year old ex-Prince Philip Cup pony, that the herbs had been so successful at supporting his mobility that he was acting like a three year old, and did we have anything to help keep him calm! Hilary gave it some thought and formulated a combination mix of the Multi Flex and Response (now called Calm & Collected), which worked like a dream. The mix was known as 'HM' because these were the customer's initials.