- is a soothing cream for minor wounds and skin irritations
- has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- encourages healthy hair re-growth
- can be used on dogs and cats
- Shea Butter
- Calendula oil and plant extract
- Myrrh (Commiphora molmol) essential oil
- Hypericum (St John’s Wort) oil and tincture
Phytobalm contains only natural preservatives and does not contain any parabens petrolium based preservative.Herb Glossary
Apply topically to clean minor wounds and abrasions.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
Shea Butter which forms the base of our fantastic Phytobalm, is made from the nuts of a tree found on the African savannahs. This rich soothing butter is used by the local women for minor cuts and abrasions, and for its remarkable skin softening properties. We use Phytobalm on all our animals and ourselves, keep some handy in the home or tack room.