NAV X GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- a healthy circulatory system
- increased blood flow to the extremeties
- increased blood flow to the laminae
- the removal of toxins
- those prone to laminitis
Nav X Gold is a fast absorbing liquid supplement containing herbs such as hawthorn and prickly ash bark and has proved effective for the maintenance of a healthy and efficient circulatory system. It can be used in conjunction with our Releaf Gold for additional mobility support.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Prickly Ash bark
- Bilberry fruit
- Chamomile flowers
- Nettle leaf
- Hawthorn berries
- Celery seed
- Burdock root
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
During World War ll pilots in the British Airforce were routinely given Bilberry jam because they found it dramatically improved their night vision. Clinical research has since confirmed this action and to this day Herbalists use Bilberry fruit tincture to help support a normal healthy microcirculation in the eyes.