GASTRIX is formulated to maintain and support:
- an efficient digestive system
- balanced Ph levels
- optimum nutrient absorption
- horses with limited turnout or stressful environment
- your regular worming programme
GastriX is a dry supplement containing herbs such as slippery elm, meadowsweet and cramp bark to help maintain a healthy digestive system. In today's fast paced world, much is expected of horses. Many are working at high levels of fitness, frequently travelling or on concentrated protein diets. Some are unable to cope, lose condition, appear 'tucked up' or fail to thrive.
In these cases, consider using Gastri X and perhaps looking into areas of their management which may need adjusting. Ideally all horses should have some form of turnout each day so they can relax and "be a horse". When put under pressure, they may have difficulty in maintaining a balanced digestive system, sometimes with very serious consequences.
- Human-grade Slippery Elm
- Marshmallow root
- Meadowsweet herb
- Cramp Bark stem bark
- Milk Thistle seed
- Liquorice root
- Gotu Kola leaf
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org