FREEWAY for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- a healthy and efficient airway
- a resistance to irritants and infections all year round
- those on restricted turnout ie during wintertime who are affected by spores or dust
If your horse was more troubled by crops and allergens, then our Shake No More Gold would be more appropriate. Do contact us if you are unsure which supplement to use.
- Elecampane root
- Liquorice root
- Eyebright herb
- Cleaver herb
- Marshmallow leaf
- Plantain leaf
- Thyme herb
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
- Liquorice has been used for both humans and animals for over 3,000 years. Its main active constituent glycyrrhizin is responsible for the sweet taste and is over fifty times sweeter than sugar! Up until the 1940's liquorice was cultivated extensively in the north of England, this accounts for the famous Pontefract Cakes, a soft coin shaped liquorice sweet that was named after the Yorkshire town where they were made.
- To make an Eyebright wash put approx 10g of Eyebright dried herb in a small saucepan with a lid, add 200ml of cold water, bring slowly to the boil and simmer gently for 3 to 4 minutes. Keeping the lid on the saucepan, remove from the heat, and leave to cool and once cooled the liquid can be strained. To use soak cotton pads in the eyebright 'tea' . Don't waste the strained herb this can be added to your horse's feed. Any unused wash can be put into a closed jam-jar and kept for a couple of days in the fridge.