- is a soothing calendula based cream
- has cooling, drying, astringent witch hazel
- contains homeopathic "thuja" to support horses with lumps and bumps
- suitable for dogs
Contains (see label for full ingredients)
- Thuja aromatic water and decoction
- Calendula officinalis infused oil
- Almond oil
- Hypericum macerated Oil
- Witch Hazel aromatic water
Apply twice daily.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The latin name for the Thuja tree is "Arbor vitae" meaning the "Tree of Life". It is used as both a herbal preparation and a homeopathic remedy.
Witch Hazel - Hammamelis virginiana - this shrub flowers in the cold Winter months, if you cup your hands around the flower and breath on it you will smell a wonderful perfume. The distilled Witch Hazel which is soothing, cooling and astringent can be used externally for any minor wounds, sore, bruised or irritated skin.