DETOX for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- liver and kidney function
- normal elimination of toxins
- horses during pasture changes in Spring or Autumn
- your normal worming programme
Detox is a dry supplement containing herbs such as milk thistle seed and burdock. Its liquid equivalent, DeTox Gold is often used first due to its quicker initial absorption (we do not suggest to give both together). Some owners report getting great results from using DeTox Gold a month or so prior to using our Herb Power or Hoof & Health supplements to maintain healthy coat and skin.
- Milk Thistle seed
- Dandelion root
- Burdock root
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Liquorice root
- Dandelion leaf
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
One of Burdocks country names is " Beggar's Buttons" this is because the fruiting seed heads of the plant are so prickly and clingy, they can be used to fasten two pieces of cloth together. It is said that the inventor of Velcro got the idea from the Burdock seed heads!