DETOX GOLD for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- liver and kidney function
- normal elimination of toxins
- horses during pasture changes in Spring or Autumn
- your normal worming programme
Detox Gold is a liquid supplement containing herbs such as milk thistle seed and burdock. After initial use, you could go onto its dry equivalent, DeTox (we do not suggest to give both together). Some owners report getting great results from using the DeTox Gold a month or so prior to using our Herb Power or Hoof & Health supplements to maintain healthy coat and skin.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Milk Thistle seed
- Dandelion root
- Burdock root
- Cleaver herb
- Nettle leaf
- Liquorice root
- Dandelion leaf
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth eg if no feed given during summer.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
How to use our Liquid Herbal Supplements
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
One of Burdock's country names is "Beggar's Buttons" due to the fruiting seed heads of the plant which are so prickly and clingy. They can be used to fasten two pieces of cloth together and it is believed that the inventor of Velcro got the idea from the Burdock seed heads!