KD SOLUTION is formulated to maintain and support:
- normal kidney function
- healthy bladder and urinary system
KD Solution is a liquid supplement containing pure tinctures of herbs such as wild carrot and gravel root and was formulated by Hilary Self in response to specific requests made from dog owners. This supplement should help support normal, healthy kidney and urinary function.
Some breeds such as Dalmations have a propensity to developing urinary stones or gravel. With modern analytical techniques your Vet can discover exactly which type of stone (struvite or oxaleate) your dog produces and make recommendations for dietary and lifestyle changes that should help prevent further stones developing.
Ingredients:1:3 Tinctures of
- Gravel Root
- Pellitory of the Wall
- Couch Grass
- Marshmallow leaf
- Golden Rod
- Wild Carrot
- Corn Silk
- Added to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds
- Can be orally syringed if necessary
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging
- Introduce slowly if your dog has not had supplements before
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email email@example.com
The herbal tincture of Corn Silk (Zea mays) that is used in this Solution, is made from the fine, silky strands that lie between the corn cob and the outside protective leaves.
Corn bread, which is particularly popular in the Southern States of America, is made from the maize cobs and contains far more digestable nourishment than bread made from wheat. However, Corn bread also contains much less protein than wheat bread, making it particulary suitable for people who may have kidney or liver concerns (Ref: A Modern Herbal - Mrs M. Grieve).