APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
- has a long tradition of use as a health supplement for horses, farm animals and domestic pets
- it provides a rich natural source of potassium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron and trace elements
- our 'human grade' Cider Vinegar has a minimum acidity level of 5% and is made from the whole apple not the pulp that is left over after the juice has been extracted!
- our Cider Vinegar is not pasteurized, but may contain what are termed 'mothers'. These are formed during the fermentation process and are clusters of yeast and bacteria cells, also called 'vinegar mothers', which help to make the cider vinegar. They are usually gelatinous in form, but are perfectly normal and are more often seen in our larger containers
- Pure unpasteurised human-grade Apple Cider Vinegar (minimum 5% acidity with "mothers")
CIDER VINEGAR should be added to feed on a daily basis,if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds. Guidelines:
- Horse: 30 ml to 50 ml
- Pony: 15 ml to 30 ml
- Dog: 2 ml to 5 ml (1ml = 20 drops)
- Poultry: 5 ml per litre of drinking water with each water change. This can be increased to 10 ml
- Cattle: 5 ml per 50 Kg (110 lbs) bodyweight
- Sheep & Goats: 5 ml to 10 ml
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use
- It has been suggested to put approx 30 ml of Cider Vinegar into the drinking trouch, three or four times a week, using it in a homeopathic way
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you can get hold of it, read a great book called Folk Medicine, about Apple Cider Vinegar, written by D C & M D Jarvis. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries by country folk, for both themselves and their animals. Here at Hilton Herbs our horses, hens, cows and sheep all benefit from its health-giving properties. Add a teaspoonful to a glass of water for a refreshing drink.
Is Hilton Herbs Apple Cider Vinegar made from the whole apple or just the pulp left over after the juice has been extracted?
Our Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the Whole Apple so you get all the goodness of the fruit.