FREEWAY - for healthy respiration
Daily Cost = 67p : based on 3 level 50ml scoops/day
Freeway is formulated to:
- help support healthy & efficient airways
- support resistance to irritants and infections all-year round
- recommended for animals who have restricted turnout (e.g during winter)
( 2 Reviews | Write a review )
You may also like...
Contains: Elecampane root, Liquorice root, Eyebright herb, Cleaver herb, Marshmallow leaf, Plantain leaf, Thyme herb
Unlike some supplements, with Hilton Herbs products what you see on the ingredients list is what you get!
FREEWAY should be added to feed on a daily basis, if possible splitting the required amount between two feeds. A 50ml scoop (13.4g) is included in the tub or bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
The amount you feed can be varied as animals are individuals, so very often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal's health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 0800 294 1250 (Freephone) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to see our VIDEO GUIDE
- Liquorice has been used for both humans and animals for over 3,000 years. Its main active constituent glycyrrhizin is responsible for the sweet taste and is over fifty times sweeter than sugar! Up until the 1940's liquorice was cultivated extensively in the north of England, this accounts for the famous Pontefract Cakes, a soft coin shaped liquorice sweet that was named after the Yorkshire town where they were made.
- To make an Eyebright wash put about 10g of Eyebright dried herb in a small saucepan with a lid, add 200ml of cold water, bring slowly to the boil, and simmer gently for 3 to 4 minutes. Keeping the lid on the saucepan, remove from the heat, and leave to cool and once cooled the liquid can be strained. To use soak cotton pads in the eyebright 'tea' . Don't waste the strained herb this can be added to your horse's feed. Any unused wash can be put into a closed jam-jar and kept for a couple of days in the fridge.